Ruta Morelos 9219
22234 Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Need help getting here?
We can arrange for a staff member to meet you and escort your group down to Mexico Caravan Ministries to Tijuana.
1. Call or Email the office to set up the meeting time at least a week before your arrival.
2. Download the directions for where you will be meeting the staff below.
1. Take I-5 or I-805 South to the U.S. – Mexico border.
2. Cross the border – If you get a green light, GO. If you get a red light, pull over and let them check your car.
3. Get into the 3rd lane from the left. This will send you to the left of the split.
4. Immediately following the first split, there will be a second split, stay to the right. At the third split, go to the right towards La Mesa/Ensenada.
5. After the 3 splits (Left, Right, Right), you will get onto the Via Rapida freeway and you'll be on it for 10 miles. The Via Rapida ends at a stop light near a Soriana grocery store.
6. Go through the traffic light. Go straight through 2 more stop signs.
7. Go through the next intersection with traffic lights and up the hill. (The intersection has a fire department on the left, a Ley store on the right, and a large flea market on the far right corner.)
8. At the next traffic light – turn left. (There will be a Tecate factory on the far right corner and a Mama Mia's Pizza on your right.)
9. Follow this road through a traffic light. (There will be a Michoacana - ice cream shop - on your left.) After the traffic light, travel approximately ½ mile and make a U-turn at the first left U-turn that is available.
10. Turn right on the third street. (There is a rounded brick building with a small shop on the corner - Taller Salazar.)
11. Turn right on the fourth street. (It is a wide dirt road with very tall power lines down the middle).
12. The dorms are located on the left hand side of the street about 100 yards from the turn. The buildings are two-story painted blue with bright yellow trim.